Let the best evidence based practices guide you to STEM success.
This series turns research into practice with practical, evidence-based advice from the world’s premier education researchers and authors. In this volume, top articles on science, technology, and math provide multiple perspectives on current STEM issues as well as strategies for effective teaching of STEM subjects at all grade levels.
Each chapter offers:
- Research and case studies showcasing innovative approaches to teaching
- Best practices, validated by research, that have stood the test of time
- Practical advice you can put to work right away
- Sources for additional exploration of the research
- Proven Programs in Literacy.
- Proven Programs in STEM.
- Proven Programs in Social Emotional Development .
- Proven Programs in Classroom Management and Assessment.TheProven Programs in Education series
- Edited – Robert E. Slavin.