Ultimate 2.0 is a flagship robot kit based on Makeblock platform with rich features and strong compatibility.It helps you learn the knowledge and skills of mechanical structures, electronic modules and programming with ease. Build and control Ultimate 2.0 to start your exploration in the world of robotics!
Robotic Arm Tank
This robot is designed to help you grip, lift, and deliver objects in various terrains.
It can independently pour wine into a glass and deliver the glass to you.
Camera Dolly consists of a mobile chassis and a 360-degree swivel base. Add a smart phone or a camera onto this robot and start filming from a low angle. You can also preset a path for the robot to follow in order to capture the moments of your life.
Add a cell phone to realize 360-degree panoramic ?lming or let the robot ?lm while moving around small objects. When connected with an app, it can simulate 3D scanning beautifully.
It is driven by two encoder motors at its two wheels, which can move forward and backward while keeping balance.
Powerful Mainboard – MegaPi
MegaPi is small but powerful mainboard based on Arduino MEGA 2560. It has six function area, which can be connected with modules to realize wireless communication or drive various motors. MegaPi is capable of driving 10 servos or 8 DC motors simultaneously. It can be used to build various robots-3D printer and other robotic projects.
Graphical Programming from PC
It is fully compatible with mBlock -a graphical programming environment based on Scratch 2.0 Open Source Code.
Ultimate 2.0 also supports being programmed from your iPad and tablets with an easy-to-use app – Makeblock HD.
More Building Forms: Robotic Ant, Rolling Tank, 3D Capture B, Catapult Ram.
- Ten building forms will meet all your need for different application scenes – Robotic Arm Tank, Robotic Bartender, etc.
- Great for learning robotics, electronics, graphical programming, Arduino programming and Python programming;
- Anodized 6061 aluminum mechanical parts with threaded-slot design brings an easy way of building the robot;
- Three powerful encoder motors enable you to feel every step of the robot;
- Wirelessly control your robot with smart devices through Bluetooth connection.