Once upon a time
A huge treasure is waiting for the brave OCEAN RAIDERS at the bottom of the ocean. You will have to watch out for huge storms, dive through raging whirlpools and beat your competition in this awesome addition adventure game. Master one and two-digit addition along the way!
We have done extensive research to develop this unique game board. It comes with a special 10-faced die and built-in challenges to provide you with hours of fun. At the same time, you’ll be mastering addition like no one else! Go OCEAN RAIDERS!
• Number recognition
• Number sequencing
• Analytical thinking
11x more practice than traditional class time and worksheets
At Logic Roots, we are passionate about Math and work with the vision of Reinventing how kids practice Math through gamification of its concepts. Our Board Games, Card Games and Apps are widely used by top schools and homeschooling parents to help their boys and girls fall in love with Math. These games are best used for Learning, Education and gifting purposes for children.
Grade 1 and above || 5 years and above
How it works
The ocean board has a special non-linear number layout where 48 comes after 49 and 17 comes before 9. Players have to use addition skills to find their next position. Combined with our unique 10-faced die, these cleverly designed game rules work to increase the amount of practice and fun at the same time!
Contents of the box
• Special 10 faced dice with numbers from 0 to 9
• 1 ocean board with custom number layout
• 4 diver coins
• 1 rule book
• 1 Game themed wall poster”
• 4 write and wipe logic slates
- FUN GAME PLAY: Kids will master basic addition and number sequencing with ease using this super fun board game
- LIFE SKILLS: Boosts Math practice, reduces mistakes and improve speeds with fun and very simple game play
- MATH SKILLS: Kids get a ton of practice for 1 and 2 digit addition with this game – upto 11 times more than in class in the same time
- FAMILY TIME: Lots of fun for the entire family. Perfect way to spend an evening bonding over math and fun
- BEST GIFT: For kids in grade 1 or 5 years and up or those who have started doing 1 and 2 digit addition problems