Support your children’s mental and social development with the K’NEX Education DNA Replication and Transcription Set! With over 500 sturdy plastic pieces, this educational toy set can support two to three students working in teams. It makes a great learning tool for students ages 10 and up or for grades 5 through 12.
Students can work as pairs or teams to build the various molecules and bonds that form DNA and RNA with this set. K’NEX Education helps nurture their learning development in the STEM (science, technology, engineering, and math) subjects. They experience hands-on lessons about DNA’s Structure, Replication, and Transcription as well as Coding, Translation, and Mutations. A turn-key Teacher’s Guide is included in this toy set to provide lessons on how nucleic acid molecules form and function. This educational kit is the ideal learning toy for the life sciences.
In addition, this toy set is packaged in a handy red storage tray with a snap-on lid. Learning doesn’t need to be boring with the K’NEX Education DNA Replication and Transcription Set, students will learn in an exciting way!
- 19 DNA AND RNA MODELS – Students get the chance to learn and build colorful replicas of DNA and RNA with K’NEX Education! This education kit is specially designed to aid in understanding the molecules that make up DNA (deoxyribonucleic acid) and RNA (ribonucleic acid). Students can build two scale models at a time with this kit.
- OVER 500 ASSORTED PIECES – The DNA Replication and Transcription Set contains 525 durable plastic pieces that can be attached to one another in different ways to build a basic DNA molecule with a flexible double helix. This K’NEX Education set can support 2 to 3 students working as a team and makes a great demonstration guide for students in grades 5 through 12.
- HANDS-ON LEARNING – With K’NEX Education, children learn about DNA’s Structure, Replication, and Transcription as well as Coding, Translation, and Mutations. They get the opportunity to discuss and build scale models of a daughter double helix or DNA transcription. This educational toy provides endless entertainment and valuable learning experiences.
- EASY TO BUILD AND STORE – Children ages 10 and up will enjoy learning about life science with the DNA Replication and Transcription Set. A comprehensive Teacher’s Guide is included in the toy set to provide lessons on how nucleic acid molecules form and function. In addition, students can store the K’NEX pieces inside the solid storage tray with a snap-on lid that’s included in the set.
- STEAMaginationTM – It’s the connection of STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts & math) with a child’s natural curiosity and creativity and it powers the fun of each and every K’NEX building set. Building with K’NEX puts children on a path towards a fundamental understanding of STEAM/STEM subjects.