Innovating Science pen has enclosed periodic miniature charts for fingertip ease of looking up elements, and is double-sided to depict a periodic table on the front, and a reference chart on the back for detailed study. The charts are colored-coded to distinguish between metals, non-metals, and noble gas families, and differentiate types of metals, solids, liquids, and gases from synthetic elements. Each also includes name, symbol, atomic number, weight, mass, and electron configuration for further detail. The pen is suitable for age 13 and older.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom and homeschool-based projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
Innovating Science products, manufactured by Aldon Corporation, include educational kits for the chemistry, life science, green chemistry, advanced placement chemistry, and forensic fields. Aldon Corporation was founded in 1964, and is headquartered in Avon, NY.
- Periodic table pen for ease of looking up elements
- Double sided with periodic table on front and miniature reference chart on back
- Colored-coded for distinguishing between metals, non-metals, and noble gas families, and differentiating types of metals, solids, liquids, and gases from synthetic elements
- Name, symbol, atomic number, weight, mass, and electron configuration for further detail
- Suitable for age 13 and older