The Connecting Color Tiles Periodic Table Set provides students a hands-on experience with the elements of the periodic table, and is designed for grade 4 and up (age 8+). The 1” x 1″ color-coded tiles snap together and are printed with the atomic symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, and electron configuration of each of the 115 elements. The set also includes 45 additional tiles of common elements for constructing equations and compounds, and an activity guide. Everything is packaged in a storage container.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
- Connect the tiles to build your own periodic table
- Set includes 1″ x 1″ color-coded, connecting tiles of 115 elements with atomic symbol, atomic number, atomic weight, and electron configuration
- Plus an additional 45 tiles of common elements for constructing equations and compounds
- Set also includes an activity guide
- Everything is packaged in a storage tote