Looking for a tool to help read atmospheric pressure? Check out this aneroid barometer. It reads in units of mmHg or hPa (hectopascal), can be hung on the wall using a small nail or mounted using the clear plastic retaining ring (included). The barometer is silver with black markings and the face has a diameter of 3.5″. A small screwdriver is provided to calibrate the barometer along with an operating instruction guide.
Science education products incorporate applied math and science principles into classroom projects. Teachers in pre-K, elementary, and secondary classrooms use science education kits and products alongside science, technology, engineering, and math (STEM) curriculum to demonstrate STEM concepts and real-world applications through hands-on activities. Science education projects include a broad range of activities, such as practical experiments in engineering, aeronautics, robotics, energy, chemistry, physics, biology, and geology.
- Quality barometer displays both units in mmHg and hPa
- Designed so that it can be hung on a wall or mounted on a plaque
- Includes an operating instruction sheet
- Face of the barometer has a diameter of 3 ½”
- Great for both the classroom and at home