Now you can learn about Earth’s cosmic neighbors when you bring the solar system right into your own home or classroom. Just hang the sun and planets from any ceiling, expose to light, then darken the room to create your own personal night sky planetarium. Easy to assemble, the Glow-in-the-Dark Solar System includes one sun with hanger, eight planets, one dwarf planet (Pluto) with hangers, 32 feet of clear plastic line for hanging, and a solar system guide with updated information on Pluto’s new status.
- Make a glowing planetarium! Ten proportionally sized, glow-in-the-dark spheres for hanging and a helpful guide will have you lost in space in no time.
- Includes 10 sturdy plastic pieces: the sun, 8 planets, and dwarf planet, Pluto. Also includes an activity guide with solar system facts.
- Assembles easily for ceiling display with included hangers and 32′ of clear plastic line
- Perfect for the classroom or at-home learning. (You can even hang them from your bedroom ceiling.)
- Supports STEM learning and provides an enlightening introduction to astronomy
- All pieces will glow in the dark after exposure to light
- Guide includes activity ideas as well as fun solar system facts
- Largest piece, the sun, measures 4″ in diameter. Pieces are sized proportionally.