Make reviewing 2D shape attributes a snap with Snap Math! Match a picture a list of characteristics and an everyday object to the shape name on the starter piece to complete the puzzle. Each puzzle is uniquely designed to be self-correcting so if a student tries to snap an incorrect matching piece to the starter piece it won’t fit alerting the student to try again. With 12 puzzles in each set Snap Math can be played individually in pairs or in small groups. Simply place the pieces on a table or desk have students pick a starter piece and search to find the matching pieces that complete the four-piece puzzle. Shapes covered: square rectangle equilateral triangle pentagon hexagon octagon trapezoid quadrilateral rhombus circle right triangle and oval. Assembled puzzles measure 5″ x 7″. Set of 12 puzzles. 48 pieces.
- Make reviewing 2D shape attributes a snap with Snap Math
- Each puzzle is uniquely designed to be self-correcting
- With 12 puzzles in each set, Snap Math can be played individually, in pairs, or in small groups
- Assembled puzzles measure 5″ x 7″. Set of 12 puzzles. 48 pieces.
- Recommended Grade(s): 1-2