The elephants are ready to impress in this thrilling balancing game for kids 3 & up. Help the circus troupe in their star attraction but don’t let them fall! Taking turns, roll the die to find out how many elephants to stack on to the pyramid. The player who manages to place the last elephant on the pyramid wins. The perfect first game, Zimbbos teaches color recognition, counting, and develops dexterity and balance awareness. This all wooden game includes 15 circus pieces, 3 bars, and 1 die.
- Placing the pieces in order also helps with counting, number and color recognition.
- They will explore their creativity as they experiment with different formations while Exercising fine motor skills and hand-eye coordination.
- The elephants are ready to impress in this thrilling game of balance.
- All wooden balancing game for 1 to 4 players, ages 3 and up.
- Roll the die to find out how many elephants to add to the pyramid. Place the 10th elephant to win!
- Helps children develop a sense of balance, hand-eye coordination, and dexterity, while promoting creativity.
- Blue Orange plants two trees for every tree used to produce their games.