This 40 piece variety pack of math manipulatives for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergarten includes STEM education child development toys that kids will love! These highly engaging toys or games build a foundation for early learning skills by introducing and enhancing children’s counting, number sense, color recognition, and shape identification skills. They are also great for sorting, classifying, and patterning by geometric shape or color. Allow children to share their creative side by constructing scenery, objects, buildings, designs, and people. All 40 pieces are hands on, with tactile connectors. This is great for children who seek sensory input during play. These are also used as handheld fidgets with their knobby, spiky, bumpy textures – perfect travel games for kids in car when you are on the go. Increase cognitive thinking and problem solving skills. Popular uses include sensory tables, Montessori materials, homeschool math activity centers, concrete manipulatives stations, foundational math expolorations, discrete math, adding and subtracting foundational skills, geometric shape sorter, and math blocks. Use these kindergarten math manipulatives for any child: toddler – 1st grade, boys and girls. Replace math facts flashcards with concrete manipulatives for sustainable learning. This ultimate bundle has been created by Mr. E=mc² TM. Please note that colors may vary from pictures but the product is the same. We provide a 100% satisfaction guarantee. If this product does not meet your expectations, we will make it right!
- 40 Piece Mathematics Bundle; 10 each – Building Blocks, Gears, Geometric & Engineering Connectors
- Ideal for counting, color recognition, shape identification, sorting, number sense, patterns.
- Toys are tactile for hands on, sensory seeking learners. Educational games with a purpose!
- These make great fidgets for busy hands & minds. Perfect for home, school, daycare, Montessori, VBS.
- Teaching supplies for Base Ten activities: 10 frames, structure numbers, fractions, add, subtract